2. You can visit the website and browse without having to provide personal information. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you provide any personal information to us or have previously provided us with personal information.
4. STATXO may disclose aggregated information to third parties about the use of the website, general statistical information about the website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services provided. STATXO shall not sell redistribute or rent your personal information to third parties for any purposes.
5. STATXO will use your personal data provided to or collected by us for providing you customised services and content
STATXO implements measures to protect against unauthorised access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
We ensure that appropriate data privacy safeguards are adopted across the organisation and your rights stay the same no matter where your data is processed by STATXO.
Type of Personal Information We Collect
Direct information provided by user: We collect personal information that you provide when you use the website or services offered by STATXO. We also collect personal information when you voluntarily provide information, send us emails, complete customer surveys, provide feedback, and participate in competitions. Examples of personal information that we collect from you are your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, email address, or any other information that you freely supply to us.
Information collected using our website: When you contact us or send us an email, we may collect such personal information that you freely supply to us. We also collect any personal information that you post publicly on the website. Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, the pages on the website visited, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us gather statistics on the website and to track users’ movements around the website in order to customise and improve the website and your experience of the website. We may use standard internet tools, such as web beacons and cookies, which collect information that track your use of the website and enable us to customise our services and advertisements.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for:
1. Facilitating your use and personalizing your experience on the website
2. Supporting, and facilitating the provision of services that you purchase from us
3. Responding to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our services
4. Providing you with information about STATXO’s services and sending you information and materials
5. Helping you address problems with the website, including any technical problems
6. Proper administering of the website
7. Improving our services and the content of the website
8. Processing online job application you have applied for
9. Detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
10. Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes
11. Providing information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
12. Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems
13. Helping with any investigation or complaint
14. Providing you with relevant information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions, where you have consented to be contacted
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We will keep your personal information only for as long as we are either required to by law or as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
1. We have agreements in place with all our appointed third parties.
2. We may disclose any information we hold about you, if necessary, in connection with any investigation or complaint in relation to the use of the website, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) any person’s rights or property (including of users of the website).
3. We may disclose any information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or for the purpose of fraud prevention or detection.
1. We would like to send you relevant and insightful information about our products and services which may be of interest to you based on previous interactions. You may unsubscribe from receiving these at any time.
2. The personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our clients and other companies with which we have an existing business relationship.
3. We may also obtain contact information from conferences, events, public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
4. We will not share your personal information outside STATXO.
5. You have a right at any time to stop receiving marketing communications.
6. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us.
1. Right to be informed: You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for.
2. Right of access: You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data, together with an explanation of the categories of data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed to.
3. Right to rectification: You are entitled to correct / update your personal information available with us.
4. Right to erasure: You are entitled to get your data erased from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases.
5. Right to object / restrict processing or both: You have a right to object / restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data), or by utilising opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out from being contacted again.
For the exercise of any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us.
Keeping Your Personal Information Accurate and Up to Date
1. You can always choose not to provide personal information. However, if personal information is required, not providing it may stop you from availing parts of the services, features, or content.
2. You can get access to, add to, or update your personal information at any time, and we would ask you to check that it is up to date on a regular basis. When you update the information, STATXO will keep a copy of the prior version where necessary for its records.
When you use our online career platform, we collect the personal data that you willingly submit while applying for jobs, and we use it for recruiting-related activities.
We use your personal data to send you relevant information about careers and opportunities with us and to analyse the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts and resources. More information about how we will use your data during the recruitment process will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
STATXO holds an ISO 27001 certification, and this international standard defines the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). STATXO’s processes and security controls provide an effective framework for protecting our clients’ and our business information, including personal information.
We maintain organizational and technical measures for all the personal data we hold. We have protocols, controls, and relevant policies; procedures; and guidelines to maintain these controls, considering the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
We adopt security measures in line with industry standards to protect personal information. We have implemented security safeguards – such as HTTPS – that ensure the protection of personal information. We regularly monitor our systems to mitigate possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted via our websites.
1. You may request the access of your personal information under the following circumstances
2. If you would like to have a copy of your personal information that we hold
3. If you believe your personal information that we hold is incorrect or incomplete
4. If someone else has posted your personal information on our website without your permission and you would like it to be removed
Details of IT & Data Protection Officer